6.9.15

Things I Learned In The Past Week



1: My idea of a healthy dinner for small children is not "acceptable" in many households. It's ice cream. Not the souls of deceased pets.

2: Listening to Green Day makes me want to start a revolution!

GIF - Fall Out Boy


3: I aspire to be as cool and confident as Hayley Williams one day, more dreams that I will never accomplish because I'm lazy.
World Wharf II Bob's Burgers finale



4: I don't suck at writing uplifting posts as much as I thought since the feedback from Shut Up And Eat That Slice Of Cake was wonderful, thank you all.

5: I found the post that describes my entire life.



6: I can't even understand what I'm talking about sometimes.

7: Once you get over the taste of blood in your mouth, running isn't that bad.

When he was seriously relatable when it came to being athletic. | 31 Times Patrick Stump Ruined All Other Men For You


8: My neighbors are Satans offspring.

Bob's Burgers / Louise Belcher


9: If you start to grow out your faux hawk you will look like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber.
I got Lloyd Christmas from "Dumb and Dumber"! Which Jim Carrey Character Are You? Yup. That's me.



10: I can't afford to like anymore bands, if I like anymore I'll end up broke and living in a ditch.
All Time Low ❤


6 comments:

  1. So much going on in that mind of yours and you are the most awesome kid ever for that but please, please could you use spellcheck! I get it; you and spelling have a love-hate relationship.....I am beginning to think we should have spent many more years on spelling in school ;) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of post! Keep it up! ;)

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wHaT tHe HeCk HoW dId I nOt FiNd YoUr BlOg BeFoRe It Is ShEeR pErFeCtIoN.
    Okay I'm following.

    - Ellie

    P.S. - THAT FIRST GIF IS LITERALLY LIFE MAN I LOVED THAT VIDEO SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! That is my favorite video of theirs!

      Delete
  4. Thnks fr the Mmrs is perfection.
    Patrick is literally adorable.
    "I can't afford anymore to like bands" -------> THAT IS LITERALLY ME.
    I swear my room is like 3/4 Hot Topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that man is a angel. A FREAKIN' ANGEL. I pretty much just need to buy my own store.

      Delete