3.8.15

A Very Much Overdue Apology

Yikes. It's been a while since I actually wrote a blog post. Anyway....... Life's been busy and good, July was a hectic month which is why I didn't really post. I'm also lazy. ENOUGH APOLOGIES I THINK I REDEEMED MYSELF. Ahem. So here's what happened in the past month.

1: I got to see Fall Out Boy. 

I pretty much screamed the entire time and couldn't speak real words because I was just in aw, they are just all around amazing! Here are the reasons they were AWESOME. 

They sound even better live. They always have tons of laser lights and being the idoit I am I get mesmerized. 

Pete Wentz. 
I'll write more about the concert later and post pictures!


i will sing until my lungs give out jus fo u patrick

Trust me I did. Well sing, scream it's all the same.

2:I learned a song!
After debating if I should finally learn to play the my guitar or sell it and become a hobo I deiced to learn Teenager by My Chemical Romance, at first when I played it my reaction was

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/gerard-way-gif

This could work for all my life choices really.

But I practiced and it sounds pretty good, you know for someone who had no idea what to do and zero coordination. 

3: I'm going to Foo Fighters

I am so excited! They'll be here on August 19th and I can hardly wait! Dave Grohl's is my idol and I can't use words to describe how happy I am to see them live! I might've screamed a little.GIF.  Click for gif!!!!  click click clickity click!!!!  in the words of brendonurieinmypants: me walking away from my responsibilities #Panic!AtTheDisco #BrendonUrie

Every emotion I felt can be told in this one GIF

That's all for now. Until next time I'll leave you with this very important piece of advice. Don't grow attached to bands because you will die a little inside when they break up. 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek Fall Out Boy! SO jealous!!

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. So jealous! FOB and Foo Fighters :) and concerts in general :)

    ReplyDelete