16.8.15

Things I Have Learned In The Past Week

1: If your dad surprises you with a amplifier, you'll freak out.

2: Running a mile on a empty stomach is like death, a hungry death.

3: Stop stalking band members and go finish your song.

4: I wear black so much that if I wear different color it feels like I'm cheating on it.

5:Dave Grohl's keynote speech from 2013 is golden.

6: Nirvana sounds even better when you turn the volume up all the way.

7: That song your writing may sound like crap now but in awhile it'll still sound like crap, just not as much.

8: It's not possible to function without coffee at 7:00 AM.

9: Stop looking up band quotes, you're just going to pin them all.

10: Watch where you're spraying your hairspray, because you will get it in your eyes.




8 comments:

  1. An amplifier?! No way! :D
    There's nothing wrong with pinning band quotes, by the way. Although I can always tell when you're in the song writing process because I see all these pins from you. ;) It's awesome, girl.

    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is so true. tell me about it. any other colour on me is like, "what is this? why is it on me? get off!"
    great post!

    - nymisha / sarcastically aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool that you got an amp! For now, I'm stuck using my brother's.
    #7 is absolutely beautiful.
    Hairspray is the frickin devil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy! If I could still produce tears I might have. Not. I need to get #7 on a t-shirt and yes, me and hairspray have a love-hate relationship.

      Delete
  4. lol I never understood why I felt so weird in any other color besides black...now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

      Delete