30.8.15

Things I Learned In The Past Week



1: Passing the drivers permit test is easier then LEARNING how to actually drive


2: My brother thought I was going to become one of those "vampire kids" when I  started wearing black.


3: I'm not taking Chemistry this semester because, acodding to my mom "chemistry blows."

“I told my son, if someone hits him, hit them back.” | 24 Things Teachers Never Want To Hear From Parents
                           

4: I will forever be too poor because of Hot Topic

5: I'm now hooked on Bring Me The Horizon, HOORAY for expanding music taste!

6: I hate guitar scales with a BURNING passion.

7: Don't listen to Fall Out Boy at 1:00AM because you'll start thinking about life and other deep thoughts I should never touch again.
Holy smokes! Hilarious article! I'm not a big sports person, but my dad LOVES football, so every time the song was on I would run into  the living room just to hear that little snippet of the song :)



8: Netflix original movies are crap.

41 #ChristianProblems You'll Laugh At! | Project Inspired


9: I shouldn't really still be watching Spongebob at fifteen.

MATURE!
10: According to my other brother my taste in music is slightly alarming.



10 comments:

  1. Lol the first one is so me right now; whenever I drive with my mom she's always grabbing the wheel and freaking out xD

    Also I know people personally who are like thirty years old and are still going strong with Spongebob so no worries; you might want to start getting concerned after college though :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. love the updates to the design! ^^

      Delete
    2. I swear I don't have a problem! *sweats and shakes* Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this series! I was listening to FOB on my way home from school and I was trying so hard not to start singing along to my headphones. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Aw shucks! FOB came on the radio in my bedroom and I RAN from the couch just to listen.

      Delete
  3. We can spiral into the Bring Me the Horizon obsession together!!! xD
    YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO WATCH SPONGEBOB, SHUSH. (I'm guilty of being able to quote pretty much every Season 1 episode. Whoops)
    At this point, I should just have stocks in Hot Topic. I'm pretty sure every employee in there knows me. It's bad.
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BMTH! UGH, now I have the Plankton version of F.U.N stuck in my head now! For real though, Hot Topic is HEAVEN! EMO HEAVEN!

      Delete
  4. THAT EDWARD SCISSORHANDS GIF IS CLASSIC.

    Also, yes, the whole driving thing. I've had my permit for two months, and I still stink. Hopefully you'll be better than me; lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! Judging by how I parked today, my guess is I'm worse.

      Delete