18.8.15

Interview With J

I had the awesome opportunity to interview J from waterunderthebridge, who by the way has the most A-MAZING taste in music. Seriously this girl needs to have her own radio station and only play her choice of songs, because I would listen the crap out of it. We also have so much in common it's scary, so without further delay I present J!

Hey there! I'm the mastermind behind the blog waterunderthebridge. (Okay, maybe mastermind isn't the best word...) I'm just a girl trying to make something of herself by playing guitar and attempting to sing. My blog is just my little space on the Internet where I share my opinions and music with the world.


Name:
Online I go by J, WaterUnderTheBridge, or just Water. Whichever you
prefer.



"I thought it was Alberto"

Age:
I prefer not to say my exact age, but I am in high school.

Why did you name your blog WUTB:
The saying “water under the bridge” means something from the past that isn't significant or important anymore. I chose this because at the time, I was putting a lot of things behind me and trying to start new.

If you could say one thing to influence someone what would it be:
First impressions aren't everything so don't judge people if you don’t really know who they are. 

I got "Irresistible"! Which Fall Out Boy "American Beauty/American Psycho" Song Are You? You like being different. You aren’t afraid to be yourself. You also don’t care how others perceive you. And, obviously, you’re irresistible.
I really just wanted to use this GIF



Who is your sworn enemy:
Hmm…I try not to make enemies but I guess I could say in general my sworn enemy is anybody that tries to tell me who to be or what to do.

If you could get a tattoo what would it be:
Well, I’m probably never going to get a tattoo because I’m not fond of needles. But if I did get one, I'd probably get the words “I am not afraid to keep on living”, which are lyrics from My Chemical Romances' "Famous Last Words".

Who do you idolize:
My dad. He is a huge inspiration to me as both a person and a musician.

What are you three top favorite things to do besides blogging:
Play guitar, Watch Youtube, and listen to music.
12 Ways You Know You’re an Extroverted Christian | Project Inspired





Favorite bands/singers:
Well, that list is quite long. Currently it’s Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy. It's always changing though.
GIF - Jack Barakat

If you could have dinner with three people dead/alive who would they be and what would you say to them:
Why do you do this to me? Honestly, this is the hardest type of question for me to answer. But I think I'll go with Martin Johnson, Gerard Way, and Michael Clifford. I’d thank them for first of all, being themselves. I’d tell them how much they've inspired me and how much I look up to them as both people and musicians.

What do you want to be when you grow up:

I’d love to be a rhythm guitarist in a band.
Coolest thing I've seen a while and it's my favorite band.


Do you think it’s better to crash and burn or fade out:
Personally, I think it's better to fade out. If you fade out, you can still end on a high note and leave a legacy for however long it will last.
I tried helping my friend do a backflip once and she kicked me in the face and gave me a black eye...


6 comments:

  1. Love the gifs!
    I feel like an idiot for saying Martain....It's Martin....this must be why my English teachers hate me.
    Thanks for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to restrain myself while picking them out and not overloading it. Don't worry, I have the english skills of a chicken nugget.

      Delete
  2. I already said this on J's blog, but I'll say it here, too: so excited that you guys exchanged interviews because you just have so much in common. Like you're the two most similar bloggers that I follow. It's really uncanny. Paradoxically creepy, almost... :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? She was a wonderful person to interview, now I really want to start a band with her. Curses!

      Delete
  3. i'd pay to see you and j form a band i really, truly would.

    maddie |social casualty

    ReplyDelete