9.8.15

Interview With Olivia

I had the awesome opportunity to interview Olivia from Life As A Young Lady, who by the way has a great taste in music. Just saying. Anyway She's a fantastic blogger and her sarcasm is always on point, I highly suggest you check her blog out!

Hi there, I'm Olivia, a 15-year-old obsessive Netflix-watcher with a love for Marvel, fatty foods, and witty Tumblr posts. At Life as a Young Lady, I blog about everything from feminism and self-respect to new Marvel movies and my panned music taste.

What's your name? Olivia or O Williams; I go by both now in the blogosphere.

Age? 15 years old and sort of freaking out about it.

fall out boy

Your three idols? Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit :P Really, I don't idolize anyone, but I do like Twenty One Pilots, and the entire cast of The Avengers and the main cast of The Hunger Games movies (yes that is more than three people but it is a list of three general groups so that works too right?)

If you could dye your hair, what color would it be? Either red or purple. That sounds super wild and it makes my mom super angry but I just think it'd look so cool; I've seen girls with natural curly hair like mine with hair dyed those colors and it just looks so beautiful. Hopefully one day I'll get to dye my hair with at least one of those two colors.




Favorite songs? Currently I'm loving Watch Me Whip (hey, I know it  doesn't really count as an actual "song" but more of a "something to turn up to" but I seriously love it), Riptide (the original by Vance Joy as well as many of its covers), Verge by Owl City ft. Aloe Blacc, and Try by Colbie Caillat (just a beautiful song with a beautiful message).
fall out boy lyrics - Google Search


Why did you start your blog? I started it as an eighth grade school assignment, and now I've been doing it for nearly two years!

Favorite memory? I've got thousands of thousands of favorite memories, but I'll just pick one from this year...I really loved going bowling on Mother's Day with my family and some friends.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I'd really love to be either a screenwriter or a paid lifestyle blogger.

Do you play an instrument? Does the computer keyboard count? How about my phone screen keyboard?

Favorite quote? Currently, "Am I more than you bargained for yet?"--Fall Out Boy, Sugar We're Goin' Down
Am I more than you bargained for yet? Patrick Stump <3



Do you like music or acting better? Music; I don't really do acting myself. But, now that I think about it, I don't do music myself either haha. But I still like music more.
tumblr_lxt84spOSZ1qgju26o1_r1_500.gif 500×281 pixels

If you could meet one band who would it be and what would you say? I'd love to meet Twenty One Pilots and just give them both a can of beans and go "here, I got you mini versions of yourselves."
"I'll just gallop across the stage, clapping my hands"<<<<It would've been better if he popped out on one side of the screen and kept going until he was out of the shot

Who's better, Tyler from Twenty One Pilots or Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy (There is no wrong answer.)? There is no wrong answer? More like THERE IS NO POSSIBLE ANSWER AT ALL. I can't even compare these two; how can you compare a ukulele-playing, skinny-jeans-and-floral-cardigan-wearing bean with a guitar-playing, fedora-and-sweater-wearing bunny rabbit? It's literally physically impossible.

(25) fall out boy | Tumblr


Have you ever been to Warped Tour? No, but it would be really cool to go someday! I'd have to wait till I'm grown up though; as a teenager I'd never get anyone to take me or for my parents to let me go.


2 comments:

  1. cool interview

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should check out her blog!

      Chloee

      Delete