10.8.15

Things I Have Learned In The Past Week











1: If you buy Foo Fighters tickets, you will spend the rest of the waiting time till the concert admiring the seating chart of the venue.
Foobulous Frontman

2: Do not start your day of by listening to "Goner" By Twenty One Pilots, you will spend the rest of the day searching for profound meanings in everything you do even if it's just washing the dishes.

this gif is the best thing ever. end of story.
Choking on all the emotion!

3: I, apparently have a very cool taste in music. Thanks guys.

Goodnight followers. I actually went to bed like 20 minutes ago but then I remembered to say goodnight. So goodnight//

4: Pizza is amazing and will be forever.

actually this girl I know doesn't like Pizza, or cake, or brownies, or frosting...it's ridiculous

5: Do not take a nap and sleep till 4:00 PM because you won't fall asleep till 4:00 AM.

6: On second thought, you can come up with some pretty flippin' Pete Wentz amazing song lyrics at 4:00 AM.
thanks pete — when you thank pete like:<<---Lets be real the APMAs sucked but this one 3 second bit was worth it all (and Twenty One Pilots)



7: Do not draw on yourself with a sharpie.

8: Do not waste your time reading about Fall Out Boy instead of studying for your driver permits test.

9: Do not listen to Fall Out Boy instead of practicing your guitar.

When I saw that I thought it looked like he was giving us fall out boy and I will forever thank them for the memories

Who am I kidding, Fall Out Boy's perfect in every single way.



4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure but do you like fall out boy?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What gave you that idea? I mean I'm a really big Justin Bieber fan!

      Chloee

      Delete
  2. Someone's had an interesting day!
    Ah, that number seven, though... I learned that the hard way, unfortunately, by drawing a mustache on myself in what I thought was washable marker. Even more unfortunately, that was back before I knew Sharpie could be removed using a little rubbing alcohol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, girl yes! The sharpie struggle is real.

      Chloee

      Delete