20.8.15

I'm Really Super Tired And Too Lazy To Think Of A Witty Title

Quit judging me. Okay so since I'm running on like two hours of sleep I deiced just to give you a run down about what I'm going to be posting in the span of three days. I start having weird ideas and thoughts at a certain time if I don't get enough sleep such as............

Community Post: 60 Gerard Way Gifs You Need In Your Life
I've never played wicket a day in my life.



1: The complete story of how the Foo Fighters concert was the best concert I have ever seen (Also the reason why I only got two hours of sleep.) Be prepared for pictures. And GIFs.

You Might Be A Twenty One Pilots Fan If

2: Jumbled thoughts which I stole from Adaline, sorry.

3: If I passed my permits test or not.



i think the more important thing here is zack's standard impression whenever alex or jack.....show their alex and jack
4: The complete and utter reason music is life.

5: Some mature and well thought out post about something besides bands.

6: Probably not.


GIF - Pierce the Veil This video=Priceless!!!


7: Don't get your hopes up for number 5.

8: My most recent fail at trying pinterest-y stuff for my room.
alex gaskarth ladies and gentlemen! this makes me cry laughing!!! ATL<3<3


9: GIFS.

10: Finally, what I learned in the past week.

So the moral of the stories is I have no other redeeming qualities except for giving you guys sarcasm and random band facts.
my chemical romance Im not okay || I think this gif pretty accurately represents my life


4 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with sarcasm and random band facts.
    It's sorta like a way of life. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct. I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

      Delete
  2. okay but that final Gerard Way gif is basically me so far this year in school

    Can't wait for new posts from you! ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'm going to be using that GIF to describe me A LOT this year, aw thanks!

      Delete